Saturday, November 26, 2011

No Turkey Tilll You Winde Your Warp!

Well I got in the studio Thanksgiving day and I went to take a photo of the wound warp to show all you out there in never land what I was doing and the batteries are dead. Well, lucky for the world that Sheets is always open, and besides I needed some coffee. Got the coffee and the batteries and back to the studio and found that I left the memory card in my computer at home so I had to settle for my phone camera. I hope you can see what I was doing. It is like chasing threads back and forth. I do have to say that it is fun to try to go as fast as I can. I have hit my knuckle's a number of time but as my Nana always said "if it hurts rub it!" She also said "If it is yellow let it mellow, if it is brown flush it down" But that is another story another time. DON'T FORGET TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment