Sunday, November 6, 2011

If I Could Only Sleep In For Once

As it is I get up for work at 3 am to be at work at 4. This has been going on for a while now so I have gotten used to getting up early. Today I had the perfect chance to sleep in and enjoy one of my favorite things in the world, sleeping under my down comforter. This being said I woke up at 3 am and could not get back to sleep so there was knitting that I started the night before wile watching The Big Labowski (my friend Sara told me I had to watch it). Anyway, I said what the hell! I turned on the radio and started working. I FELL BACK TO SLEEP! I woke up a 6 am turned on Sleepy Hollow, took my vitamin and got myself a beer. I ended up with the knitted piece that you see before you. I can't tell you what it is or who it is for because it is a top secret project given to me by Michelle Obama her self. KNIT ON!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment