Monday, January 2, 2012

BAD HAIR DAY!

So I went to the studio today to work on the new warp and got started and really screwed it up putting it on the lease sticks at the cross. I don't really don't feel like explaining it but know this, it is to help keep all in order and that is what I messed up. I would think if you were listening you would of heard me screaming. I don't know what I was thinking but I have done this a million times or so. The above photo is of how messed up I got this. I worked for about a half hour and went to have a beer. This was 9 am so don't yell.
This is a picture of what it should look like and I did all this after the 9 am libation. So again don't yell at me it worked...well until later any way.

Well, after I had sleighed the reed and threaded the headles this it what it looks like before I tie it to the warp beam. This is not as bad as of a mess as it looks. I have each inch tied off so that all my hard work doesn't come undone and I didn't want to have to scream and go get another beer. Well I did go get another any way. Makes the day go better.

This is a photo of the side I worked on first....see it is like your hair in the morning and I had to comb it all out as I wound it on the warp beam. THIS IS NOT THE TEXTBOOK WAY OF DOING IT!

So here it is all wound up on the beam, tied to the breast beam and the warp spread. I got the header wove and got out some rags just to see what the heck it looks like. I am happy, how about you?
LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER WITH BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment