Monday, August 22, 2011

I Heard "Sew What" To Meny Times In My Life

This is me sewing my straps together. I have this piece of wood strapped to my sewing machine table to use as a straight edge because I can't sew straight. I have to tell you that it looks professional when I am done and I would guess that is what I am working toward I think. I love this sewing machine, I think it would sew through cement if I would give it a try. I always whistle wile I work if you were wondering. I don't know the tune but I think it has entered my subconscious by osmosis from warm 103. They listen to that were I work everyday and the fact that every song is played 2 or 3 times a day may just be why. Who knows I am a music snob.
Here I am sewing on the strap to the bag. This part is not really exciting so if you feel like going and watching some Will and Grace reruns, please feel free because that is what I am doing as I am typing. I so own 4 seasons of that show on DVD. For some reason I have to watch a sitcom before I go do bed. I don't know why this is but I do. I hope you don't feel ill of me because of this little OCD thing that I go through every night but I bet you have a few little dark secrets. I have lots and I will reveal them as I move on in this blog. Excuse me I have to go pee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment