Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Cobbler Has No Shoe's


All right here it is, I have not yet knitted me a pair of sock and I think there is 20 pairs of them out there walking around that I have made for others. Also, I can't tell you how many of them finger less mitt's that I have made. This pair I plan on keeping for me and only me if they fit. I have already finished the leg, done the heel flap, turned the heel and started working on the gusset.  I would of taken a picture of it for you but today I am just feeling to dam lazy to even think about it. As soon as I am done here typing this all out I am going to put some sit com rerun on and sit here on my bed and knit the hell out of the rest of this sock and get one finished so I can start on the other and get that done so I can wear these suckers around town and show them off. All is well otherwise thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment